- Our commitment is to provide a safe, non-competitive environment that will nurture the body, mind, and spirit of all who grace our facility.
- You may view our weekly class schedule online. Sign-ups may be done at the studio just prior to class (our doors are open at least 30 minutes before each class).
- You may save time by creating an online account prior to coming to the studio. Any purchases may be made online or at the studio upon arrival.
- Please avoid wearing conventional perfumes or colognes to class as many people are sensitive to this. Thank you!
- Showers and lockers are available. If you want to secure your belongings please bring your own lock. You will need to bring your own towel for shower/locker room use.
- Class reservations are not required, but you are welcome to reserve a spot online.
- All reservation cancellations must be done at least two (2) hours before the start of class.
- Auto pay contracts are for 6 months.
- No Refunds, Freezes, Transfers or Extensions
- No previous Dance experienced is required!
- We recommend taking the class in socks, ballet shoes or clean sneakers.
- Clothing: Women wear form fitting tops and leggings, Men wear T-shirts and long shorts or yoga pants.
- We provide all the gear for class, but feel free to bring your own mat if you prefer
- Bliss Barre classes are safe for pregnant woman. Let your instructor know you are pregnant and the appropriate modifications will be offered during class.
- You may want to bring water and a small towel.
- New students should try to come in 10 minutes early to fill out a short waiver