Children's Summer Classes
Preschool Dance, Acting, and Singing
Tiny Dancer Preschool Dance
Tiny Dancer Preschool Ages 3-5
- July 28th
- 1:00 - 2:30 p.m
- Our Tiny Dancer Preschool Dance Program offers a fun introduction to the art of dance.
- Children will learn to move with control, coordination, confidence, and rhythm while learning the terminology and movement of classical ballet and jazz dance.
- Video recording provided to parents
- Digital image of your child dancing and headshots
Singing Intensive - Ages 7 and Up
Pop & Broadway - Ages 7 and up
Young singers will learn vocal technique and work on popular music styles as well as Broadway musical theater.
- Learn the keys to singing on key and with power
- Breathing tips, expanding vocal range, and sing without strain
- Group singing and work on solo performance.
- Learn to work on the microphone.
- July 28th
- 3:30 - 5:30 p.m
Acting on Camera Intensive
Young Actors will learn the basics of acting technique for the stage and screen. Actors will work on scenes, commercials, and monologues throughout the week. All actors will be coached on a specific scene and monologue that will be shot on location during the week.
- Acting Technique
- Scenes, Monologues, and Commercials
- 1:00 p.m- 3:00 p.m
- $140 (Headshots are additional and can be done after class -$40)
- July 21st & 22nd - Space is limited to 10 students.
- 203-939-9642, email@example.com