- Our commitment is to provide a safe, non-competitive environment that will nurture the body, mind, and spirit of all who grace our facility.
- You may view our weekly class schedule online. Sign-ups may be done at the studio just prior to class (our doors are open at least 30 minutes before each class).
- You may save time by creating an online account prior to coming to the studio. Any purchases may be made online or at the studio upon arrival.
- Please avoid wearing conventional perfumes or colognes to class as many people are sensitive to this. Thank you!
- Showers and lockers are available. If you want to secure your belongings please bring your own lock. You will need to bring your own towel for shower/locker room use.
- You will need a yoga mat, a towel the size of your mat, and water (if you chose).
- While we don’t rent mats due to hygiene concerns we do have mats for sale.
- After class we ask that you wipe up any sweat around your practice area with a towel.
- Barefoot is fine but we recommend wearing ToeSox, clean flip-flops, or regular socks into and out of the Hot Room.
- Women: Yoga pants, leggings, and comfortable fitting tops are advised for women.
- Men: Moisture- wicking shorts, T-shirts or tanks, workout pants. Please no shirtless.
- We have a free filtered water bottle filling station as well as plastic water bottles for sale.
- Please bring a yoga or pilates mat for both the Yoga and Dance Fitness Classes. A towel for your mat is also recommended for the yoga classes. Mats and towels are available for rent or purchase.
- With anything new repetition is the key to success. We recommend taking 3-4 of our Yoga or Dance Fitness Classes in order to establish a flow and coordination within the practice.
- Our Samadhi Hot Yoga class is our own original sequence that follows the same format with just a few changes from class to class.
- Like anything new, it is best to give yourself 3-4 Hot Yoga classes to become acclimated and comfortable with the sequence.
- Our approach to hot yoga is that of support and fun. Let us know of any issues or injuries prior to class so we can help you modify
- Hydrating before hot yoga is always recommended however you are also welcome to drink at anytime during the class if needed. We have a purified water bottle station that you are welcome to use.
- Bring a towel or Yoga Towel (ie. Yogitoes) to cover your yoga mat during class to absorb any sweat.
- We recommend wearing fabrics that wick sweat. We also ask that men wear a shirt ( t-shirt, tank etc).
- If you are an experienced Hot Yogi, new to Hot Yoga, or a former student we hope you will give this class a a few tries. We have created what we believe to be a well balanced, manageable sequence with excellent instruction and reasonable heat.
Dance Fitness & Barre
- For safety precautions, we require Grip Socks or Ballet slippers for all Barre Classes.
- For Barre classes that include Cardio Dance please bring a clean pair of sneakers.
- Please see separate page for Children's Dance Attire and Holiday Schedule.
Reservation, Cancellation, and Refund Policy:
- Class reservations are not required, but you are welcome to reserve a spot online.
- All reservation cancellations must be done at least two (2) hours before the start of class.
- Auto pay contracts are for 6 months.
- No Refunds, Freezes, Transfers or Extensions