Contemporary voice & musical theatre
Whether you are a complete beginning singer or have been singing for many years we can help you achieve your vocal goals. Our approach is cutting edge using a scientific, contemporary approach which is the standard used by major Pop and Broadway recording stars. Our technique provides the kind of singing power and control that is found on TV shows such as The Voice, American Idol, America's Got Talent, and The Four.
- Learn how to sing with consistent pitch and power. We get you singing safely and quickly.
- Develop your "mix" sound which is where most great songs are sung.
- Learn how to effortlessly transition from chest voice to mix to head voice.
- Develop your "belt" sound which is especially important if you love musical theater.
- Extend your singing range and control dynamics (soft and strong vocals).
- We can help you change the tone or timbre or simply expand your tonal and singing possibilities
- We can also help fix your voice if you are a current singer.
- Here are a few of the issues we can address: straining, throat soreness, yelling, too breathy, inadequate breath, flipping into falsetto, too bright or too dark sounding, low confidence